Catholics/Natural Marriage for heretics

Question
if two baptized non-Catholics (let's say both are Presbyterian and neither has ever been married naturally or sacramentally) get married in a civil ceremony. Would they be living in sin or would it be a valid natural marriage?

Answer
As far as I know, whatever marriages as are tolerated and recognized by the Church among those who are baptized but not in unity with the Church (assuming they have not personally left the Church but were merely raised in some non-Catholic sect and have not thought to question it) is that their marriages are taken as valid, at least from a contractual standpoint, and therefore licit and not fornication (assuming the partners were validly free to marry and give appropriate consent).

Catholics

Griff Ruby