Catholics/Failure of Vatican II and Its Aftermath

Question
Hello Fr,

I have two questions:

When I went to Catholic boarding school in the 80s it was expected I would recieve a Catholic education. As in so many schools this didn't happen. It would seem to me that a) a conscious decision was made not to teach religion, and b) it was made higher up in the different orders as it seems to have occured throughout the world. How did they come to make such monumental decisions as these?

Secondly I see older nuns of orders which are unlikely to survive in the next 10 years. They are no longer accepting new people and for some orders their numbers are down to fraction of what they were 50 years ago. You would think they would clearly see how destructive the post Vatican II thinking has been. But they don't. Why?

Answer
Now that we have fifty years' perspective on Vatican II, we can see that it was engineered by the Modernists, who were condemned by Pope St. Pius X at the turn of the century.  Among these was the architect of the "New Liturgy," Hannibal Bugnini.  They bided their time in the Church and seized the opportunity of a dying pope (John XXIII) to use the Council as a vehicle for replacing the Catholic Church with their modernized, Protestantized, ecumenized new version, which is not the Catholic Church.  Call it the Newchurch of the New Order.  It retained the name "Catholic" to continue the flow of money and to maintain political power, but, as is clear, this Newchurch has essentially different worship, doctrine, and morals from the Catholic Church.

Although John XXIII convoked the Council, revelations since his death make it clear that what occurred was not what he wanted.  Contrary to the common propaganda, John was a traditionalist, more so even than Pius XII.  John did not sign a single conciliar document.  He died before anything was passed and on his deathbed ordered that the Council be stopped.  He was ignored.

Part of the Newchurch programme is an effort to "dumb down" the education of the laity (and the clergy, for that matter).  Francis-Bergoglio has even chastised people for concentrating too much on doctrine.  If one stands firm about abortion, "gay" marriage, and, for that matter, even the divinity of Christ and the true Mass, one is ridiculed in order to establish the Newchurch.  This is all part of the Modernist plan, which is going on also in the Anglican and even Evangelical Protestant Churches.

Remember that those religious you mention are a small remnant of what used to be.  Most religious have left Newchurch by this point.  As you say, most Catholic religious orders have died off.  The remainder will be gone in a decade.  Most of the remainder left have no choice.  If they speak out, they would lose their housing, food, healthcare, and money.  So, they stay quiet in subservience.

Also, there is a great propaganda machine in the Church, just as there is in the State.  Truth is covered up in favor of myths that keep the money flowing in and the power.  In reality, Newchurch is dying.  Many of its members can't wait to get out.  In many countries of Europe, citizens to city hall in large numbers to disenroll from the Church.  The paedophile scandal, which continues unabated, is perhaps the most obvious example of how sick Newchurch is.  For four decades after Vatican II, the stench of Newchurch's presbyters, bishops, cardinals, and popes, who either participated in rape, sodomy, and sexual assaults against children, or supported it, finally broke into the public awareness.  Note that Francis-Bergoglio just recently stated that he and the Church are the real "victims," not the children, so the cover-up of truth continues.

Evil creates a kind of darkness of mind, in which the truth is ignored, denied, or fought.  St. Paul talks about this in his Epistle to the Romans.  Our time is not so different from several other times in the history of the Church when evil became pervasive.  The best example is the Arian heresy of the fourth century, in which several popes and four out of five bishops became heretics, according to St. Jerome.  But that period also produced some of the most courageous Saints that the Church has known:  Athanasius, Augustine, Basil the Great, Martin of Tours, and many others.  So there is hope yet!

Catholics

Fr. Michael