Catholics/Many Gods. Jumping to a conclusion

Question
Man has created many Gods. How can we be sure the personal God of the Bible is not just another one? The Earth, seasons, the sky, the stars, planets  the milky way and the Universe may not have been created by the Biblical God but rather by an unknown something we have yet to  conceive and understand. If the One and True God remains silent as Joseph Conrad purposes, it is possible we (believers in the Bible) are wrong in our assumption and are jumping to conclusions.

Answer
When I reviewed my inbox, I saw that you had not read any of my responses.  So I am resending all my five answers.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
This is a duplicate of your question from the day before.
I have had many things to do, but I shall get you an ansewer; today.
I ask your understanding, Charles.  Thanks for writing to contune our conversation.

Best wishes.  

Catholics

Edward Bode