What do catholics say about the soul? Is it all that a person is? Can it be divided or destroyed or is it a quanta of human spirtuality? What can satan do to it but command over it(oneself)?

The rational human soul, created directly by God, is spiritual and therefore immortal.  The main faculties of the soul are intellect [knowing] and will.  The spiritual soul and the material body form a unity. The soul, spiritual and immortal, cannot be killed.
I refer you to The Catechism of the Catholic Church, available on line at:
Pages 362-364 present the basics. However, the Index, p 851, provides a comprehensive view.

God's intention is that each human soul, present from the moment of conception, attain an eternity of perfect happiness [heaven].

Satan can influence souls to do evil but not destroy the free will of a person.
On that topic, see the Catechism, p 98-99, 103, 685-687.

Much more could be said, but I am not sure what might be your special interests.
Please let me know what more I could explain.

Thanks for writing; best wishes.

Edward Bode

Catholic dogma, especially as related to Scripture. I have a doctorate in biblical theology [University of St. Thomas, Rome]. I do not answer questions concerning personal moral situations -- ones dealing with right and wrong [sin].

I have taught Catholic thought in grade and high schools, and in college and universities.

Catholic Biblical Association

Catholic Biblical Quarterly, The Bible Today.

Graduate degrees in theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University, in scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, and a doctorate in theology from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas; all in Rome