Catholics/Changes in theology

Isn't it true that the 60 AD gospel of Mark contains the earliest theology of Jesus's followers where he is thought to be the messiah and son of man, or God, and was accepted as the final story and revelation for decades, rather than the later 100 AD gospel of John which is the only gospel that introduces Jesus as a pre-existing unbegotten being? Do not the Christian Catholic and Protestant churches alike emphasize the reading and ultimate truth of the gospel of John?

I believe that I have addressed your question about the formation of the Gospels.
John's gospel did not introduce the divinity of Jesus. For example, 2 Peter 1:16ff recalls passages of other Gospels; Mark 1:23 42 shows Jesus  performing miracles of his own power..
All Scripture is equally the inspired word of God.

Again best wishes, Charles.

Edward Bode

Catholic dogma, especially as related to Scripture. I have a doctorate in biblical theology [University of St. Thomas, Rome]. I do not answer questions concerning personal moral situations -- ones dealing with right and wrong [sin].

I have taught Catholic thought in grade and high schools, and in college and universities.

Catholic Biblical Association

Catholic Biblical Quarterly, The Bible Today.

Graduate degrees in theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University, in scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, and a doctorate in theology from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas; all in Rome