Catholics/Changes in theology

Question
Isn't it true that the 60 AD gospel of Mark contains the earliest theology of Jesus's followers where he is thought to be the messiah and son of man, or God, and was accepted as the final story and revelation for decades, rather than the later 100 AD gospel of John which is the only gospel that introduces Jesus as a pre-existing unbegotten being? Do not the Christian Catholic and Protestant churches alike emphasize the reading and ultimate truth of the gospel of John?

Answer
I believe that I have addressed your question about the formation of the Gospels.
John's gospel did not introduce the divinity of Jesus. For example, 2 Peter 1:16ff recalls passages of other Gospels; Mark 1:23 42 shows Jesus  performing miracles of his own power..
All Scripture is equally the inspired word of God.

Again best wishes, Charles.

Catholics

Edward Bode