Catholics/The language of the universe

Question
Isn't more likely that the language of the universe is closer to mathematics rather than the prescientific language of the Bible which contains an array of demons, angels and spirits?

Answer
In a word, Yes.
Many centuries ago, the great Augustine noted:  The Bible teaches us the way to go to Heaven, not the way the heavens go.
As we have been discussing, to understand the Bible one needs to know and recognize the ways [literary genres] in which the written revelation from God teaches.  To know what is being taught, one needs to know how it is being taught.
We all can learn more.
As always, best wishes, Charles.

Catholics

Edward Bode