Catholics/Why are there Mass Extinctions

Question
In this century, physicists have analyzed the approximately 20 given constants of our physical universe, to conclude that the possibility of our universe resulting from chance is about 10 to the 10th power to the 123th power.  That possibility has been likened to a tornado going though a junk yard and leaving a supersonic jet.  Another person suggested that writing out all the digits involved in the possibility with regular-size type would more than fill the milky way. Why are there mass extinctions?    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENR2KNEAYEw NOVA Science Now 24 Mass Extinction

Answer
I have not researched past extinctions but somehow the universe has continued on its expansion.
Many years ago my uncle gave me a dinosaur tooth that he found during a college-course expedition to the Badlands of South Dakota.
The examples that I gave are repetitions of remarks by astrophysicists.  Magis website gives more, but the probability of a chance universe is incredibly small.
If I have missed your expectations on the issue, please do write again.
Best wishes.

Catholics

Edward Bode