Χριστός ἀνέστη
How can we know who in science is doing moral or immoral research? How can we judge if a scientific reserach is morally ok or not?
I understand that morality is so much more than just following certain rules (it is about love). I don't even know whom I can trust.

Science is powerful. It has generated the knowledge that allows us to call a friend halfway around the world with a cell phone, vaccinate a baby against polio,and build air planes.

So, when is scientific inquiry moral?
     Here's good article to answer your question.

I am having problems with my pc, so I am writing from a public library, so my time is limited. I can follow-up on this if you write again.

George A. Card,sfo, M.I

I am willing to attempt to answer any question. If I donít know the answer, I will look-up or pass the question on to friends for feed back. Beside Catholicism (especially the social/moral and the Eastern rites), I am well read on Mormonism and so-called Modern Christian Fundamentalism. Also I study Franciscan History as means of growing in my lay Franciscan calling to holiness in Christ.

25+ years as the Justice and Peace Liaison for my (local)Secular Franciscan Fraternity,22+ years public speaking on the Faith,and/or teaching CCD and Youth Retreats,a former Officer for K of C and my SFO Fraternity,still hold appointed offices in local osf fraternity

Catholic Church, Rome Rite
Secular Fraciscan Order
Knights of Columbus
The Men's Study (A local Catholic study group I co founded)
Militia Immaculata(Knights of the Immaculate

Local News Letters:Mostly my Poetry

2 years of Minor Seminary
Bible and Adult Faith Studies and Seminars