Catholics/science

Question
Χριστός ἀνέστη
How can we know who in science is doing moral or immoral research? How can we judge if a scientific reserach is morally ok or not?
I understand that morality is so much more than just following certain rules (it is about love). I don't even know whom I can trust.

Answer
Peace

Science is powerful. It has generated the knowledge that allows us to call a friend halfway around the world with a cell phone, vaccinate a baby against polio,and build air planes.

So, when is scientific inquiry moral?
     Here's good article to answer your question.

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=46253

I am having problems with my pc, so I am writing from a public library, so my time is limited. I can follow-up on this if you write again.

Catholics

George A. Card,sfo, M.I