Catholics/Does God try to control our minds?

Question
If I remember correctly in the story of Moses and the ten plagues, God hardens Pharaoh's heart. Exodus 9:12  Do supernatural forces control our minds? Is our free will limited?

Answer
God does not limit our free will, which is affected by many human factors within our own being.  God does help us to make correct decisions.  Generally speaking, we are morally responsible for our decisions based on our knowledge and consent.
Exodus reflects the consequences of the pharaoh's decision to refuse allowing the Israelites to leave their slave status.  Pharaoh's decision resulted in a "hardened heart."
PS: I'll be on vacation  for a short while.

Best wishes.

Catholics

Edward Bode