Catholics/Daily Alms Giving

Question
Hello,

How does one give alms daily?  I want to become holier and Jesus says that one must pray, fast and give alms.  I would like to do each daily, but I don't know how to give alms daily.

Thanks!

Answer
Review in your traditional Catholic Catechism (e.g., the Baltimore Catechism in an edition published 1950 or before, Catechism of St. Pius X available at www.traditio.com/tradlib/catpiusx.htm) for the section on the Seven Corporal Works of Mercy and Seven Spiritual Works of Mercy.  These can be the basis of your daily almsgiving.

Catholics

Fr. Michael