Catholics/dangerous?

Question
Hi!
Please give me the Catholic view on this:
Is it dangerous to have a picture of the symbol AUM on your wall or on your shelf? Is it dangerous even if it is just for decoration?
And is chanting it extremely dangerous according to the church? Can chanting some symbols really be dangerous unless you actually call upon demons (or hindu gods)?
What does the Church teach about this?

Answer
Peace

Dear Hank,

I am not familiar with symbol, General rule might be would other think you follow the false ideas of it or not. I have small statue copied after ancient Greek statuette of "venus" those who know me,know I don't worship it or the related demons.They know I enjoy  sculpture.

There many forms of chants approved by Church

Catholics

George A. Card,sfo, M.I