If I divorce my wife because she has committed adultery 3 times is it a mortal sin? I am not remarrying but just divorcing because actually she left me and wants the divorce. I got real big into the bible and she and I grew apart and so she got worldly. She cheated once and I forgave her but she has done it 3 more times.

Josh, My prayers for you in the sorrowful situation.
I urge you to consult your local parish priest before making a decision about divorce. If you are concerned about competent priests to consult, phone your diocesan chancery for a recommendation.
Many unique circumstances surround such a momentous moral/legal decision.  
I am not a moral theologian able to provide certain moral conclusions about such cases at a distance.
Thanks for your taking the time to consult before reaching a conclusion.
Again, my prayers especially at Mass when I visit church this afternoon.  

Edward Bode

Catholic dogma, especially as related to Scripture. I have a doctorate in biblical theology [University of St. Thomas, Rome]. I do not answer questions concerning personal moral situations -- ones dealing with right and wrong [sin].

I have taught Catholic thought in grade and high schools, and in college and universities.

Catholic Biblical Association

Catholic Biblical Quarterly, The Bible Today.

Graduate degrees in theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University, in scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute, and a doctorate in theology from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas; all in Rome