Catholics/Divorce

Question
If I divorce my wife because she has committed adultery 3 times is it a mortal sin? I am not remarrying but just divorcing because actually she left me and wants the divorce. I got real big into the bible and she and I grew apart and so she got worldly. She cheated once and I forgave her but she has done it 3 more times.

Answer
Josh, My prayers for you in the sorrowful situation.
I urge you to consult your local parish priest before making a decision about divorce. If you are concerned about competent priests to consult, phone your diocesan chancery for a recommendation.
Many unique circumstances surround such a momentous moral/legal decision.  
I am not a moral theologian able to provide certain moral conclusions about such cases at a distance.
Thanks for your taking the time to consult before reaching a conclusion.
Again, my prayers especially at Mass when I visit church this afternoon.  

Catholics

Edward Bode