Cats/my 3 kittens

Question
i have 3 kittens aged 9 months and recently bought home a new kitty 7 weeks old since new kitty arrived the other 3 have had diarrhea new kitty has been wormed and is in good health do you think this is due to stress of the new arrival please help i love all my kitties with all my heart and they are so well looked after big time ,and they are all in good health apart from this small episode of diarrhea

Answer
Hi
have you changed their diet at all? sometimes this is the cause. If not then the new kitty= may have had a virus and passed it onto the the others. Make sure they all get plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration. if it continues then i would say to take them to the vets to get them checked over.

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth