Cats/automatic cat box

i've been thinking about getting a automatic cat box for my cat and i was wondering if they actually work and whats the best kind of cat litter to use

i know a lot of people who use these as they find it more hygienic to have a litter tray where the mess is cleared away and not left sitting on top for a while. I have a page that i have written about these automatic litter trays and one about different types of litter i will put the link at the bottom for you.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.