Cats/my cat is loosing weight

Question
my fur baby is 13 years old and has started loosing weight she is all skin and bones . what can i feed her so she will start picking up weight again. She's   a long haired Persian so i know she is suppose to be stocky.  Thank you in advance from me and Nico.

Answer
Hi
have you taken her to the vets to get her checked out? i say this because one of the most common illness cats get is thyroid troubles which causes weight loss. It is important that you get her checked out as soon as possible, the earlier you can get her treated the better.

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth