Cats/female/female/male

Question
I have a female cat who has had the run of the house for 5 years, my partner has now moved over from Holland and has brought her cats over aswell,(one very old female and a 1.5 year old male)Just need any information on the best way to "harmoniously" intergrate them together? They are due here in two weeks time,and I don't want to upset/stress my female cat unduely.Any ideas greatly received, thankyou.

Answer
Hi
i am sorry i acannor give you a full answer here as i have had a bereavement in the family and do not have the time to answer at the moment. However i can direct you to my website where i have some inforamtion regardinmg this problem, please see link.

Sorry once again
Kate
/introducing-cats.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth