I have a female cat who has had the run of the house for 5 years, my partner has now moved over from Holland and has brought her cats over aswell,(one very old female and a 1.5 year old male)Just need any information on the best way to "harmoniously" intergrate them together? They are due here in two weeks time,and I don't want to upset/stress my female cat unduely.Any ideas greatly received, thankyou.

i am sorry i acannor give you a full answer here as i have had a bereavement in the family and do not have the time to answer at the moment. However i can direct you to my website where i have some inforamtion regardinmg this problem, please see link.

Sorry once again

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.