Cats/litter box

Question
i have had my cat for about 6 months. I have had no problems with her urinating in the litter box but for 6 months now she will not poop in the box. I have multiple boxes. how can I get her to go in the box

Answer
Hi
i don't know how you first litter trained her but when cats really won't use their tray the best solution is to use the confinement method for a few days. It helps to reinforce to the cat that this is the place to go. Also you may want to change the type of litter, as some cats can be quite choosy about this. See my page at bottom which will describe this litter tray training method.
best wishes
Kate
/cat-litter-box.html
/cat-poo.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth