Cats/2 month old kitten

Question
i have a 2 month old kitten. today i gave her a different kind of wet food, she has been lazy all day, laying down not meowing. very untypical for her. i thought she may have been just tired cause but then tonight she jumped off my bed and started a deep meowing and threw up. it definitely looked like the food i gave her today. but now she is acting even more weird. she went from burying her face in my comforter and barely able to open her eyes to looking around the room wide-eyed. and her eyes are moving back and forth so fast. she looks so shaky too, like shes spinning. she cant even sit up with out falling over.

Answer
Hi
it sounds like your kitten is really ill and you should get her to a vet as soon as possible.

It is impossible to say what it is but the symptoms sound very extreme. what with all the recent pet food scares, i wouldn't like to leave it too long just in case.

best wishes Kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth