Cats/anal leakage

Question
my cat has been leaking a gooey clear substance from his anal. It almost look like cum.{I hope I can write that word}. It just started happening. My cat hasn't been eating or drinking he is just lying down. I tried to give him water and food, but he refuses it. I am so worried. I don't have a lot of money, so I wanted to ask first. Please help.

Answer
Hi
this sounds like an infection to me and will need to be treated urgently by a vet. especially if the cat has stopped eating and drinking.

I know the vet can be expensive but the sooner you can  get your cat seen hopefully the quicker and cheaper it can be treated.

i wish you both well

best wishes

kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth