Cats/calico cat

Question
My cat has been very itchy, and washes alot, vomits alot and seems to have big white flaky scabs on her tail and butt connection also a bug that looks like an ant.  What is wrong with her?

Answer
Hi
sounds like she has either got some skin infection or has some sort of parasite that is making her itch badly.

My own cat was allergic to flea bites and it drove her crazy. We took her to the vets for treatment and a antihistamine injection to ease her discomfort.

I f I were you i would get them to the vets as soon as possible for a proper diagnosis and some really good medication that will clear this up sooner rather than later. especially if it is a parasite, you don't want them in your home too.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth