Cats/what should i do

i have a cat her age about 2 month and i don't know what should i give her to eat please if u can help me thanks

at two months old she will just start to want to eat solid food. there are special kitten food available to buy which is designed for little new teeth and is full of extra nutrients for growth and strength.

I have a web page about cat food, here for your information

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.