I have two rats and a new black kitten when i want to play with my two rats i have to put the cat in my bedroom so i can play with my rats(the rats are to scard of the cat)he can cry for like an hour!
even if i leave to go out it crys forever i can't have cat's in my appartment so i have to put it in my bedroom when i leave and turn up music so my appartment owner's don't find out that i have a kitten
how do i stop the kitten from crying when i leave and crying when i put it in my bedroom??

well there is no actual way you can stop a crying kitten. the only thing you can try and do is to make sure that is environment is stimulating enough to keep it happy and occupied. I have written a page about this here /introducing-cats.html. There are also some videos designed to try and keep a cat occupied ( I know this sounds strange but if a cat feels lonely these videos can help)/cat-videos.html

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.