Cats/Cat Fights

I have never seen it, but THREE cats ever
fight, or do two always fight while the third is an
innocent bystander?

I have seen three cats fight but it is rather rare as cats prefer to not to fight just make lots of threatening noise.

Normally a fight is just a few swipes anyway so it is rarely a full on fight.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.