Cats/Moving options

Question
My husband and I have cat who is 5 months, and who has been an indoor cat
since we've gotten her. We spend a lot of time with her, and give her a lot of
attention through out the day. We will be moving, and until we get an
apartment and while we're out of town looking, our options seem to be keep
her in a garage with other 2 cats or a sort of patio run area. So she wouldn't
be outdoor per se, but the amount of attention she'd get would be
significantly less and her environment drastically different, at least for a time.

Once we get our apartment, we'd like her to remain an indoor cat. After these
few weeks of living differently, will she change to the point where she won't
pay attention to us, and will she be mad at us for "abandoning" her for a
time? Will she return to the routine we've had up until now?

Answer
Hi
well generally cats are very forgiving and as long as any move or change of cercumstance is handled calmly and with care there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I have three pages on my website which i think will help you here, one is about the actual moving process, one is about introducing other cats and one is about keeping inddor cats happy and entertained so that they do become bored or distructive etc. I hope they can help
here are the pages
/moving-with-cat.html
/introducing-cats.html
/indoor-cats.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth