Cats/my cat

my cat has just recently started weeing in different parts of my house including my couch and floors he does it in front of us also... HELP

this is a difficult question to answer as there is no one answer. My best advice is to ask you to read my pages about this problem. It will give you some possible ideas as to why the problem may be happening and how you can prevent it.

here is the page

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.