Cats/cats

Question
my cat keep running to the litter box but is not going.. she is real close to having her kittens is this normal?

Answer
Hi
If your cat is pregnant the kittens might be pressing down on her bladder making her think she wants to go to the loo. this is normal and nothing to worry about.

If you notice your cat not actually passing any urine at all then it is probably best to check with a vet in case the kittens are causing a problem which may need them to be manipulated to move them around inside (only a vet can do this safely)

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth