Cats/found abandoned new born kittens

i found 3 abandoned kittens, they were all washed up cause we clean the building on wednesday , i belive the mother left them , i have been feeding them a recipe including condenced milk , egg yolk ,yogurt.i am going to buy kitten milk,not sure i will find any in our country.what can i do .plz help,they were about a day old when i found them . is there any ingrediants i can find in a developing country. we don't have pediatyle or goat milk.plz help me.

if you can find evaporated milk not condensed milk (this has sugar in it) you can dilute this with water, a quarter of the volume of the milk. this should provide enough nutritional food for them.

it is not recommended that you give eggs to kittens because of the dangers f salmonella.

If you can get kitten milk then that is is the best as it has been specially formulated to have everything that kittens needs for good health.

Normal cow milk and products contains too much lactose which can give kittens dairrhea which is very dangerous as they can dehydrate very quickly.

i wish you all the best in bring up the kittens , they can be hard work but it is definitely worth it.

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.