Cats/kitten food

Question
hi,
i have five four-week-old kittens, and am confused as to what to begin feeding them. i have heard many  different things, but what is the right one?
Thanx

Answer
Hi
at four weeks they will just start to be interested in solid food. there are many brands of specially formulated kitten food which is softer and full of extra nutrients to help them during these early days.

I have a web site with some more information about this. the first page has a section about kitten food and an example of the type of food here /cat-diet.html the second page is just some more information about kitten care during the early days. here /kitten-care.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth