Cats/is she preggers?

Question
ok, my i'm not sure if my cat was in heat or not but she is an outdoor cat and has a tom friend. her belly is firm and a little bigger but im not sure is shes just growing because shes young, but she is long hair so i checked but her i've never checked her nipple before,she also has been acting tired and sorat lazy so im not sure if they are normal or not, we are looking into spaying her but havn't gotten the chance yet.

Answer
Hi
well if your cat is older than 6 months and is not spayed then there is every chance that she could be pregnant. unfortunately the only real way to know is for an examination from a vet who may be able to feel the kittens inside. Do not do this yourself as it is very easy to cause damage to the kittens.

her behaviour could be attributed to being pregnant but it could also be symptoms of ill health.

Your best bet is to get her checked by a vet as soon as possible so that you can be sure of your cats situation.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth