Cats/HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question
I HAVE A MALE CAT THAT IS ABOUT A YEAR OLD. HE IS COUSING ME SO MANY VET BILLS & THEY AREN'T EVEN FOR MY CATS. HE'S FIGTHING WITH OTHER MALE CATS, & SPRAYING MY MANAGERS TRALER, WE CAN'T LET HIM OUT COS WE CAN'T AFOURED ANYMORE VET BILLS FROM HIS FIGHTING WITH OTHER CATS.& ALL HE DOSES IS CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GET OUT OUT WHAT CAN WE DO FOR HIM OR MORE INPORTAONTLY MEEEEEE TO STOP THIS BEHAVOR IT'S MOSTLY THE CRYING THATS DRIVING ME NUTSSSS THANK GOD HE HASN'T SPRAYED MY PLACE YET KNOCK ON WOOD. I'M GOING TO GET HIM FIXED BUT UNTELL I DO ALL THE VETS TELL ME THAT THEY CAN'T FIX HIM UNTELL 2-3 WEKS AFTHER HE GETS HIS SHOOTS HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PENDRAY & IF ANYONE ELSE CAN HELP HERES MY E~MAIL ADDRESS  

Answer
Hi

Guess what. you can't. The cat is bahaving normally for a young unneutered male cat. the crying spraying and fighting are all natural instincts and you can't stop those.

Your best bet is to make up a room for him, even the bathroom (as long as its warm etc) put his bed, lots of toys and scratching posts, catnip (grass or in toys this can help to calm some cats down), fresh water and his litter tray. Let him out to the kitchen for his meals and make sure you give him plenty of your time. But when he has to be on his own keep him in this room until you can have him netered.

Once he is neutered the bahavior should subside over the weeks and he should settle down into a much happier calmer cat.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth