Cats/butt problem with kitten

Question
My 4 month old kitten seems to have a butt problem........I thought it was a piece of kitty litter stuck to her butt but when I tried to take it off it stayed put and kind of felt like a baby tooth stuck in the side of her anus.  When I put a warm cloth on it it seemed to soothe her. Of course it's very sensitive to her and it's not easy to get a good look at it but it's stiff like bone, possibly a fish bone from cat food in a can?  she pees but has not done much else.

Answer
Hi
quick answer you must take her to a vet for its removal. It must be very uncomfortable for her and cause infection.
As to what it is who knows, it dies sound very strange. It could be a growth or a tick if she goes outside, any any case a trip to the vets is in order.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth