Cats/my cats loud noises coming from his tummy

Question
i have 2 cats both males now 8 years old. one is fine-they are big cats in size (not fat) and he is a really butch cat. however his brother has lost weight recently,his spine feels boney when you stroke him and all he thinks of is food( when he see's me). he is a real baby and sleeps in my room and latst night his tummy was making sounds of a person who had a bad tummy upset-it was so loud but he kept on purring. he has been womed with tabs from the shop but im worried about him.

Answer
Hi
it could be worth having checked by a vet as i have experience myself of a cat losing weight but eating all the time. It turned out to be a thyroid problem that needed urgent treatment.

it is always worth checking when your cats behaviour or body condition changes .

Hope all is well
Wishing you a Happy Christmas

kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth