Cats/kitten has smelly head

Question
i just got a rescue kitten-a ragdoll.  she had her shots, flea treatment, ears cleaned, fixed, etc.  she has a very stinky head, between her ears and above the eyes. this is the only place. the rest of her fur and or body has no smell. her breath smells normal kitty smell. i have wiped her down with cat bath products and no change. any ideas?

Answer
Hi
oh cow strange. At first I thought it must be coming from her saliva but if you say she doesn't smell all over then this can't be it.

My only other thought is that she may have some sort of skin condition there but as I am not a vet I couldn't say for sure. If after washing her the smell is still there then the only other option is to get her checked by a vet.

This really does sound strange but if she was a rescue cat you never know if she did pick up something at the shelter.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth