Cats/Change of behaviour - throwing up food

Question
Hello
My young rescue cat I have had a few months, no problems. Now she has pooed on the carpet, same place a few times. We have moved the carpet and she has done it same place on the underneath carpet. Will be super cleaning tomorrow. In the last few days she has brought up her food almost immediately; same food as usual. Otherwise quite a happy cat; never a lap cat but friendly. Can you please advise?
Thanks
Diana

Answer
Hi
regarding bringing up her food, it could be that she has a hair ball. But if she hasn't managed to bring anything up and the vomiting continues then it may be best to get her checked out a by a vet in case there is something else wrong.

Regarding the pooping.
This is a complicated problem and there is no quick solution I'm afraid. You have to find the cause which can be many things. I have included my webpage about Middening which is the name for inappropriate pooping and may help to provide some clues as to why your cat is behaving this way.

Kate
/cat-poo.html
/cat-litter-box.html
/hairballs.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth