Cats/Is my cat pregnant?

Question
We have a very small framed cat, about 11 months old, and we think she may be pregnant.  You can feel all 8 of her nipples, which I'm almost certain you couldn't before.  She has a very small build, very thin, and we are concerned about her during her pregnancy, as well as during birth, because she is so tiny. Is there anything we can do to help her before during and after her pregnancy? Is there any way we can check to make absolutely certain that she is pregnant?
A male cat hung around for weeks, during which time she was on heat, and we are quite certain they got together. Would she need to be with him only once to get pregnant, and does she need to have been with him more times?  If more, how many times would they need to get together, roughly?  Any information you can give us will be appreciated.  Thank you.

Answer
Hi
it can be quite difficult to tell if your cat is pregnant and only a vet should feel the tummy as it is easy to damage the kittens inside if done incorrectly. the best thing i can do is to give you my link about cat pregnancy and care, it will give you all the details about what to expect.
Matting needs only to happen once, thats why it is important to have your kitten neutered at around 4 months old if you don't want to have kittens.

Best wishes
Kate
/cat-in-heat.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth