have you heard of a pill to keep female cats from breeding, cant afford to have spayed

no I'm afraid i have never heard of this before. If there was a pill the cost of the prescription every month would soon add up to the price of being spayed.
There are many charities that can help with the cost of having your cat spayed. I would suggest that you contact local cat or animal charities to see if they can help as it is in their interests too to prevent unwanted kitten being born.

Best wishes and i hope you can sort something out soon.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.