Cats/health

Question
my cat over night could not meow and she seems very sleepy  thank you for your time

Answer
Hi
I am not sure what your question is. if you are concerned about your cat;s health then i would say that it is not unusual for a cat to get a sore throat and not be able to meow for a day or two. It happens to my cat from time to time. i would suggest that you keep an idea on them for a few days and make sure they are still drinking water and using their litter tray. If they stop drinking or eating and or using their litter tray then take them to the vets for a check up.
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth