Cats/spontanious abortion or still birth?

Question
My cat went into labor and she had 1 baby that I am not sure if it was a still birth or spontaneous abortion. She has not had anymore babies since then and I can feel a few more in her kicking and moving around. Is there something that I can do? Is this uncommon in first time mothers? Please help! I don't want to loose any of the other babies and I don't want to loose her!

Answer
Hi
i would suggest that you take her to a vet for a check up. That is the only way you can be sure that she will be ok. It is common for an hour or so to go by between kittens, but considering the first one was dead then there may be something wrong.

I hope everything is ok

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth