Cats/Cat producing milky urine

Question
My cat has been fixed for seven years and recently she has began to produce a milky white yellow gooey fluid. I'm not certain where the fluid is coming from but it will sometimes be where she has been laying like it was sprayed. I didn't know if because of spring it was something to do with her going into heat or if it was a urinary problem. If you have any ideas please help.

Answer
Hi
i would really take her to the vet asap. It could be a urine infection of some other infection to do with her vagina. It is best to get it checked out sooner rather than later to catch the infection quickly.
If she has been spayed then it will have nothing to do with the season.

I hope she is ok I'm sure it can be sorted out by a vet.

Best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth