Cats/Pregnant cat

Question
Hi my 9 month old cat is pregnant with her first litter and my vet says she was due about a week ago. She is half siamese and half short haired american; she and my male cat mated several times so I'm assuming it will be a larger litter. I am becoming a little worried because NOTHING has happened at all; she hasnt even searched for a nesting place even though I set out several areas throughout the house I was also wondering if this far in her pregnancy is it normal to not see/feel any kitten movement. I havent seen ANYTHING and I wonder if this is normal or if something may be wrong with these kitties. Thanks so much
Amy

Answer
Hi
i am not a vet and so can not give a medical opinion. As long as your cat is still eating ok and doesn't seem to be in distress then i wouldn't worry too much. I am sure that a week or so either side of her due date is not unusual.

Kate
/cat-in-heat.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth