Cats/my cats pregnancy

Question
My cat has been pregnant for a while now and I have no idea about when her mating period was or anything.  I first noticed she was pregnant when she got really fat and her nipple started to swell.  How could I tell how many weeks she is pregnant? Because I would like to be prepared for it.

Answer
Hi
only a vet can tell how far along in her pregnancy. It is dangerous for a non professional to try and feel for the kittens. Don't worry about being prepared for the birth your cat will be able to do everything herself, just make sure that she has somewhere secluded and warm to have her kittens. She my link regarding pregnancy.

best wishes
Kate
/cat-in-heat.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth