Cats/cats pregnensy

my cats belly been gettin abit bigger and shes been eating grass,sick afew times aswell she wont let me touch her belly eather

it doesn't sound like shes preganant it sounds like she is ill. Eating grass is a sign that a cat is not feeling well and is trying to make themselves sick. i would strongly recommend taking her to the vets for a checkup as soon as possible.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.