Cats/moving home

Question
Hi i am also moving home my cat adopted me i have him for 4 years he has a mind of his own and would stay out all day and night if i let him is it true that if i put butter on his feet he settle more and return home

Answer
Hi
when you move home you should keep him in the house for a couple of weeks so that your cat gets used to his new home and can leave his scent around the home.

I don't think the butter thing would work particularly well.

I have written a page about moving with your cat here
/moving-with-cat.html
I hope it will provide you with some useful information for your move.

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth