Cats/till born kitten

Question
In the early hours of the morning my cat gave birth to a stillborn kitten . She will not leave the kitten and has had no more . She is not eating but seems happy enough . What do you think I should do . Could se have just been pregnant with one kitten ? She has had 2 litters before each with four kittens ?

Answer
Hi
I am not that much of an expert when it comes to this I'm afraid. I would say that it would be unusual for her to only have one kitten and so i suspect that their will be others who will follow. if nothing happens then it may be advisable to take her to the vets as soon as you can to make sure nothing else is wrong.

Best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth