Cats/is my cat mean?

Question
I have a cat named Kali shes usually a nice cat but for some reason every now and then when im petting her she'll just suddenly jump up and bite me. Any ideas as to why she is doing this?

Answer
Hi
there can be many reasons for this kind of behavior. My best response is to ask you to read my web page about aggression in cats and what causes it.
/aggressive-cat-behavior.html

It could be play aggression or that she simply suddenly feels threatened while you are stroking her, they can feel fine and then all of a sudden they feel like they are trapped and react badly. ANy way my webpage can explain more.

I hope it helps.:)

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth