Cats/my cat is pregnant

Question
my cat is pregnant there is a light pink coming from here area and she is meowing a lot. she also dont like having the dog around. how long do you think it will take before she has her babies?

Answer
Hi Alesia
Unfortunately this is an impossible to question to answer. just like in human mothers labor can be a long process.

the symptoms does sound like she is getting ready to have them fairly soon though. Don't worry she will be ok getting on with it herself. All you have to do is make sure that she is not disturbed while she is in labor and not to interfere to much, a gentle word here and there is all that is needed. keep an eye on her for any complications but in general most cat births are trouble free.

Best wishes
Kate
/cat-in-heat.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth