Cats/our cats first litter

Question
tonight we stumbles across our cat  delivering to a litter at our door we believe that it was the first now there is only 3  is their a possibility of having a first litter of three or could their be more and we just don't know it?

Answer
Hi
the size of a litter can vary greatly from just one to 6 or 7. There is no real way for you to know if their any more inside of her, if she has given birth ok on her own with this 3 then i would suggest that that is all there is. I wouldn't worry too much, even first time mums are very good at knowing what to do, let her get on with it and just be there for her.

It may help for you to read my web pages about kitten care here
/kitten-care.html

Best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth