Cats/fleas on 4 day old kittens

Question
Is there any difference really in advantage10 for dogs virses advantage 10 for cats? Can you use these once a month applications for either a dog or cat?

Answer
Hi
i would imagine that the doses might be stronger for a dog than a cat due to body size and perhaps the type of flea that may live on either species and that is why they sell them differently.

I always use the flea treatment given to me by my vet as others i have bought from the shops have not worked and indeed the vet said that a lot of shop bought ones are not affective. I have never used advantage before so i cannot comment on this brand.

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth