Cats/My kitten is 5 weeks old and wont eat

Question
I just got 4 kittens 2 days ago my neighbor found 4 in her yard, but one of them
wont eat at all. She plays with the others and she plays with me but she just
wont eat. What should i do?? Im going to take them all to the vet tomarrow but it
just bothers me that they wont know what to do, can you think of anything, im
really worried about muffin.

Answer
Hi
you may have already visited the vet by now and i must say it is good that you have decided to take the kittens to be checked over, this is very important especially if one of them will not eat.

i wouldn't worry too much vets are highly qualified and will have experience with similar cases.

take their advice and everything should be Ok

best wishes
Kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth