Cats/kitten care

Question
I recently had a cat come to my house and have babies. The babies are three
weeks old and in a box in my basement. The mother cat is taking care of them. I
have put them in a box because they are feral kittens and I am trying to tame
them. When should I place a litter pan and food in the box?

Answer
Hi
my best advice is for you to read my page about kitten care it will give you all the information to help you with the all important first few months of their life. here is my page
/kitten-care.html

Don't forget to socialize the kittens now as mentioned in the article. this will help them become happy contented pet cats.

Good luck and best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth